Contents of this page:
To add your own sound
- Create video
- Select the actual video track itself (it will highlight in yellow)
- Click the volume icon (labelled “mixer”)
- Move the volume slider all the way to the bottom
- Add your music to your phone (instructions here) (Select Kinemaster in the list of apps)
- Now click Audio on the right hand side
- Go to “internal” to find the music you added
- select it and hit the + button and then the tick
- !! Don’t forget to hit the + button!
- you can drag the resulting audio track to left or right
- you can also use the Trim/split option to do limited cutting, but it seems like after you’ve done this once, you can’t do it again?
- To delete an audio track, select it under the video and then click the bin icon on the left.