Contents of this page:
- See Staying sane during the COVID-19 crisis - there’s a LOT of useful stuff in there.
- Random bits of pop-psychology advice that may or may not be useful:
Eight secrets to a fairly fulfilled life
- Great article by Olvier Burkeman, “Eight secrets to a fairly fulfilled life”
The ugh field
- The ugh field - how to get better at doing those tasks you keep putting off (not the ugh response as I previously thought).
The ring theory
- The ring theory of how to give support to people at the centre of a crisis and ask support from outer rings when you need support to help you support others.