Contents of this page:
- Testing tag in private Evernote
- Great article by Emily Bache here about the four principles of agile test automation - which are readability, robustness, speed and updatability. If you have all four of those, then you have maintainability.
In memory tests
- Allows you to test the full journey end to end, including all the hooking up re REST, http headers etc… but by holding various key pieces in memory
- Basically you create a copy of IIS that will run in memory instead of having to hit an actual external web server. So you’re testing the entire application.
- We used this in Samba, but I’m not sure I have an example.