Contents of this page:
Sadly by necessity some of my repos are private. Those that are private are clearly marked. For those that are, please don't ask me to share the code, because I can't. They're listed here purely for my reference.
- TrainRoutes (PRIVATE)
- From the Hack Manchester in 2015 where I competed with Laurent from LateRooms. We made a sort of decision tree thing and I think it used recursion?
- ScreeningMathParser (PRIVATE)
- I think this was the recruitment test when I joined NICE as a contractor.
- The repo for this website wot you are looking at right now: clare-wiki-ably
- Originally I wrote a sitemap component that used recursion. I was planning to replace it, but it's definitely here in this commit.