Contents of this page:
Sadly by necessity some of my repos are private. Those that are private are clearly marked. For those that are, please don't ask me to share the code, because I can't. They're listed here purely for my reference.
- TrainRoutes (PRIVATE)
- From the Hack Manchester in 2015 where I competed with Laurent from LateRooms. We made a sort of decision tree thing and I think it used recursion?
- ScreeningMathParser (PRIVATE)
- I think this was the recruitment test when I joined NICE as a contractor.
- The repo for this website wot you are looking at right now: clare-wiki-ably
- Originally I wrote a sitemap component that used recursion. I was planning to replace it, but it's definitely here in this commit.
- I'm planning to refactor it because it's pretty nasty and doesn't scale well at all, but in this version of my Reconciliate code base you'll see where I used recursion to solve the Subset Sum problem.
Other Recursion Examples
- The Subset Sum problem is NP-Complete, and there are more scalable solutions available than recursion - but it's interesting (I used recursion myself initially, but it so very did NOT scale)
Writing on Recursion
- I've written a blog post here attempting to explain recursion to people who are new to the concept.