Contents of this page:
Sadly by necessity some of my repos are private. Those that are private are clearly marked. For those that are, please don’t ask me to share the code, because I can’t. They’re listed here purely for my reference.
- RefactoringExamples (PRIVATE)
- The original markdown for my series of refactoring articles that are being published on Martin Fowler’s site. Contains some useful notes about basic markdown rules and capabilities.
- The repo for this website wot you are looking at right now: clare-wiki-ably
- The repo I created when I was experimenting with creating a vanilla Jekyll site: clare-wiki-jekyll
Docs and Blog Posts and Useful Tools
- The Jekyll section on this site.
- Some useful notes about basic markdown rules and capabilities.
- Suggested markdown editors for iOS (these are the ones I use): iAWriter and Working Copy
- Suggested markdown editor for Mac (I use this a little but mostly I use VS Code): Byword
- Another Mac markdown editor to try (I can’t remember whether I ever actually tried this): Uranusjr
- Table of contents (toc) tools
- This site is built on markdown, and I’ve used various tools for that, which I’ve documented here:
- RefactoringExamples: I created various useful scripts when I did the first markdown version of my Martin Fowler refactoring article. They’re all documented in my RefactoringExamples repo (private only, I’m afraid).
- That repo also contains some useful notes about basic markdown rules and capabilities.