Contents of this page:
(Main Infrastructure directory is here)
Docs and Blog Posts
- Separate Useful Notes Doc: My Drive/Useful/Eritrea
- Various InSimpleTerms posts
Sadly by necessity some of my repos are private. Those that are private are clearly marked. For those that are, please don’t ask me to share the code, because I can’t. They’re listed here purely for my reference.
- cadogan/infra (PRIVATE)
- See infra sub-folder
- Root-Scripts (PRIVATE)
- My own root scripts, installed on all machines I use.
- Infra-Scripts (PRIVATE)
- Useful command-line scripts and infrastructure stuff (eg Terraform, Kubernetes, GCP) from various projects
- ReconciliationConfig (PRIVATE)
- contains scripts used to fiddle with Reconciliate.
DORA State of DevOps 2019
- See dedicated section
- See also my notes on Accelerate, here
The Three Ways of DevOps
- From The Phoenix Project and The DevOps handbook
- See my notes on DevOps-Handbook, here
- The First Way: The principles and technical practices of Flow
- The Second Way: The principles and technical practices of Feedback
- The Third Way: The principles and technical practices of Continuous Learning and experimentation
- More here